Monday, March 31, 2008

OnMilwaukee.com: Give Simmons An Interview

OnMilwaukee.com staff writer Jeff Sherman, also a Bucks season ticket holder, wants Senator Kohl to "at the very least, fly [Simmons] to Milwaukee for an interview..."  He'll even buy the ticket.  Hell, get all the Bill Simmons for Bucks GM fans to throw in a penny, and you've got a roundtrip flight, a stay at the Pfister and enough money leftover to buy out the contract of Dan Gadzuric!  Well, maybe not that much.  Check out the article here.  Well done, Jeff. 

1 comments:

Kevin said...

For the record, I'd chip in on the airfare, and I am not only NOT from Wisconsin, but I don't really give a rip about the Bucks.

What I do care about is quality basketball, and with the declining state of the NBA product, a guy who knows his stuff like Bill can only be good for the game as a whole. If only my beloved Sonics needed a GM...