Saturday, March 8, 2008

Facebook Members Joining the Cause

A group on Facebook entitled "Bill Simmons for Milwaukee Bucks GM" is up and growing quickly. It looks promising that this group will push into five-digits and eventually surpass the actual number of seats in the Bradley Center. If that happens, how can Herbie refuse to listen?

Well done by Evan Pellegrino to put this together. And there have been some great posts by members already:

--Oliver from UCLA says: As probably the only milwaukee bucks fan on the west coast, nothing would thrill me more than for this to happen
--Daniel from China says: For the love of all that is good in heaven!!!!!...... I live in Beijing and 40% of the games available to me to watch are Bucks games!!!! Bill Simmons save me!!!
--Colin from Maryland says: I'm not even a Bucks fan, and I badly want to see this happen.
--Petteri from Finland says: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?

I think that last one sums it up...we have nothing to lose. A once proud franchise needs to take a stand and take a chance at hitting the jackpot. Can't think of too many times this type of thing has even been done before. This could make the Bucks relevant again.

0 comments: